For Call or WhatsApp
For Call or WhatsApp
Divya was born and brought up in Delhi , India and was practicing yoga from 30 years or more since childhood and his father was also teaching yoga. Divya was interested in spirituality from very early age. He went to Osho commune and learned and practiced different meditations and explored spirituality for many years. Divya learned different styles of YOGA ASANAS (postures), PRANAYAMA (Breathing exercises) from different teachers. He taught Yoga asanas (Postures ), Pranayama (Breathing Exercises) and Meditations to many poeple in Goa, Dharamsala, Delhi in India, China, Thailand ,Bali and helped them to to become better yoga teacher and get benefit for all body parts and cure stomach problems , constipation, back pain, sugar, loosing fats and helped them to feel more freshness, aliveness, rejuvenation, happiness, relaxation and growth in spiritual journey by meditations.
100/ 200/300/500 Hours Self Speed TTCJoin Now
HOW TO CHOOSE YOGA SCHOOL?
1. Most important is how much you or any student can GRASP or understand or teach in four weeks course. When you ask for recommendations then ask how much other people transform or can teach after 4 weeks or they just got only lots and lots of information for advance classes without understanding the difference between beginners, intermediate or medium and advance classes .So proper learning and growth of any student is possible with systematic way of learning and teaching step by step…not by any jump directly to advance classes with lots of details. In many yoga schools or courses teachers keep on teaching or speaking more and more details or jump to teach many advance things for 4 or 5 different yoga styles which makes students feel confused and indecisive later when they finish the course and do not know from where to start or how to teach to beginners and medium level classes in simple easy way…so most important is to ask ourselves before choosing how much we can remember or grasp in 4 weeks where there are one day off so hardly you get 22 days to learn after taking away holidays…then last 3 or 4 days will be taken for exams where students hardly get 30 minutes to teach per person because there are 20 or 30 students in a class waiting for a single chance.
2. That is why we teach step by step from GROSS to subtle….from simple to more details…from easy to difficult…no other way by jumping to difficult details…but many times teachers are directly teaching most difficult things first of too many details to SHOW OFF how much knowledge they have but they do not care how much students can grasp or teach in 4 weeks.
3. We should ask how much a single teacher can OBSERVE and CORRECT 20 or 30 students. How much CHANCE these 20 or 30 students will get to be OBSERVED and CORRECTED by a single teacher otherwise students become like parrots or tape recorders getting too much information but PRACTICALLY they cannot remember or do corrections or adjustments or teach all these things…after few days many students forget all these too much of information.
4. We should ask or search how much teacher wants or can bring best out of us or he is just interested to show off by too much of information to finish course and get money only.
5. We should ask about getting 2 hours yoga sequence given by school or not because normally all these 20 or 30 students are asked to make their own different sequence without any experience. Just see or ask is it possible for all these new students to make new sequence for 90 minutes or 2 hours class.
6. We should ask if we will get any video for help of students to understand, remember and practice later after finishing the course. Normally most of students feel lack of guidance or any help or moral support to practice after finishing 4 weeks of course. That is why we give chart of yoga asana sequence with easy explanation in simple language plus a video for help of students after the course.
7. So it most important to ask how much you will grow and improve or transform in 4 weeks or how much you can teach full 2 hours yoga class or will you get proper sequence for beginners or medium level because directly after 4 weeks you cannot teach ADVANCE classes that is why we advise you to start teaching with beginners or medium level classes in simple easy way for first six months and later after getting confidence and comfort start teaching advance yoga classes with more details.